Welcome to the Tomopop Forums.

Mac running Lion

Hi Guys
    I'm not really having much luck with a reply here but fingers crossed X
    Is anyone running this same system. Ours keeps dropping out on its network connection and Im hoping someone here knows a fix. Makes it damned near impossible to compete on the pre-orders hey!
    Btw Ive had the line checked and Ive called support.
    Thanks for any help
    Eddie: ^_^

P.s really like the 'New Look'
    Hari Om Tat Sat

Nope, I'm PC all the way. However, if you're having issues with your network connection it could also be either the router or your ISP

Thanks I will look into that if my last call to mac also turns out to be a waste of time. I gave up and tried support again as it was dropping out every 5 minutes. Seems to be working today.
    Btw your reviews are coming along nicely. I thought when I joined here that you were a bit of a cranky ba***rd but I was wrong (I hope)
    :-D
    You ssure have a wide range of knowledge about this stuff. Did you work in the industry?
    Hari Om Tat Sat

Close but not quite. I have a macbook pro running mountain Lion (piece of crap! Snow leopard was the best one I used, even if it was only for a couple of weeks!)

I haven't had any problems with my connection though. Are you connecting wired or wireless and is any other device which is connected having the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Seto View Post
    Close but not quite. I have a macbook pro running mountain Lion (piece of crap! Snow leopard was the best one I used, even if it was only for a couple of weeks!)

I haven't had any problems with my connection though. Are you connecting wired or wireless and is any other device which is connected having the same issue?
    hey Chris :-)
    Yeah that was the odd thing my daughters mac books no problems at all but looks Ok as of this morning after another 2 hr session with apple assist it appears to have been something to do with the wireless settings and hub. So all's good thanks!

I agree there was never an issue with leopard all this started with lion but they don'r want to know about that.
    Hari Om Tat Sat

Thanks guys got it sorted (finally) it was a server problem. Went down again after my last post.
    Well it had to do with the installer not syncing the power adaptors as I have a hub well away from the desktop computer. I think these guys are under so much pressure to do a certain number of jobs that they are gonna make mistakes. This one caused months of problems for us!
    So if it helps anyone else check that your adaptors are synced if you are experiencing similar!
    Hari Om Tat Sat

Excellent share, this is a really quality post. In underlying objects theory I’d like to write like this too. Taking time and real effort to make a good article.